Building Permit Application

Building Permit Requirements

Building Permit Application

Water  Security Agency Permit Application

This application is for property owners looking to alter the shoreline in any way or excavate/fill ravines or water runs on their property or Crown land.  Please submit the application directly to Water Security Agency for approval.   For certain projects, this permit will be a necessity before an approval from Council will be given.  If you have any questions regarding this application, please contact Alex Blais-Montpetit at (306)787-4337 from WSA.

AHPP Application Form

Instructions for AHPP Application Form


Blue Bin Recycling